Lumina educational institutions SA, headquarters in Bucharest, Balta Albina Street no 9, registered at ORCB under no J40/14330/2017, having the tax registration code RO427695, is the organizer of the national mathematics competition Luminamath.
The competition is organized in two stages: the online stage and the written stage, that carries out according the calendar established by the organizer every year.
As a personal data operator, the Lumina educational institutions respects the clauses of the general regulation regarding the personal data privacy no 679/2016 from the European Union (GDPR). In this regard we try very hard to assure that all the information that are introduced in our database is used in explicit and legitimate purposes.
- The purpose and legal basis of the processing
Lumina Educational Institutions collects and processes personal data based on consent according art. 6 1 lit. a) from GDPR.
Through completing the registration form available on www.luminamath.org you express your free, unequivocal and express consent regarding collecting and processing personal data, with the purpose of participating in the competition, transmitting information, newsletter, educational offers from Lumina educational institutions group. The communication occurs through email, sms or phone.
If you do not approve sharing the personal data required in the registration form, you cannot participate in the competition.
In the Luminamath competition, we collect and process the following personal data of the student: name and surname, email address, telephone, date of birth.
- Your rights regarding personal data processing
GDPR offers some rights regarding personal data, that you and the students benefit. In this matter, please take into consideration that students with a certain level of understanding may exert their rights listed in this section, individually.
Lumina Educational Institutions respects all the rights mentioned in GDPR and undertakes to provide the means through which you can exert these rights, according to the following details::
- The right to access your personal data, that involves the possibility to obtain the confirmation from the foundation of your data being or not being processed by the foundation, and if necessary, you have the right to request these data, as well as some additional information regarding your personal data such as :the purpose of processing, the recipients who will know your personal data and the storage time
- The right to correct which allows you to request the correction by the foundation of any incorrect data held, along with completing any incomplete personal data.
- The right to delete means that in the situations regulated by law, you can request deleting your personal data. Please take into consideration that the law provides the possibility of deleting your personal data in the situations where the processing is illegal or when the processing is based on your consent and you withdrew this consent.
- The right of data portability, which involves your right to receive personal data in a structured format, used frequently which can be accessed electronically and transmit this data further to another data operator. This right of data portability will apply only the personal data that you provided us and for which the processing occurs through automatic means based on your consent.
- The right to oppose processing your personal data by the foundation. This right applies to the situations where the foundation relies on your consent as a legal basis to process your personal data.
- The right to file a complaint represents the right to contest the way in which the foundation performs your personal data processing to the competent authority.
- The right to withdraw your consent given for different processing operations, in cases where your consent represents the legal basis for processing. In the cases in which you withdraw your consent for processing personal data, please have in mind that the processing will stop from the moment you perform the request, without producing any effects over the processing which took place before the withdrawal.
- The disclosure of personal data
Taking into consideration that at the base of the collaboration protocol between the foundation and MEN, the competition Luminamath is found in the competition calendar organized in collaboration with MEN, please remember that we will transmit to MEN a situation regarding the results that the students obtain in the competition, which will include the following personal data: name and surname, school, class and results.
We mention that we will take technical and organizing measures to prevent the loss, wrongful use or the modification of your personal data.
The website of the competition Luminamath does not store information about credit cards or debit cards and we do not have direct control or the responsibility for the information about the credit card or debit card. We use third parties payment processors which control your credit cards or debit cards data and they must be according to GDPR. However, we cannot guarantee that the credit card or debit card data, or other information will always be safe or that unauthorized third parties will not pass the security measures taken by the foundation or our services providers. Please remember that the foundation does not take any responsibility for any disclosure of data because of a transmitting error, accesses made by unauthorized third parties or other causes that are independent to us. As a security measure please do not share your username, password or other security information with anybody. If we get instructions using the username and the password, we will consider you authorized the instructions.
- Personal data storage
Lumina Educational Institutions stores the personal data on a 5 year period of time after the end of the competition, in order to transmit briefings, newsletters, educational offers.
SC Lumina Educational Institutions
SC Global Education & Consultancy
Strada Balta Albina nr. 9, Sector 3 București, Romania
Якщо у вас виникли труднощі при вході до системи, будь ласка, не соромтеся звертатися до нас
Як підключати Online Luminamath
Для участі в конкурсі LuminaMath необхідно створити обліковий запис на платформі luminamath.org і пройти кілька простих кроків.
Першим кроком є створення облікового запису на платформі www.luminamath.org
Ви отримаєте повідомлення за зареєстрованою адресою електронної пошти з посиланням для підтвердження адреси електронної пошти та процесу реєстрації
Переконайтеся, що ваше ім'я користувача (адреса електронної пошти) і пароль правильні, і ви маєте доступ до вашого облікового запису до дня іспиту
У день іспиту ви входите до облікового запису з користувачем (адреса електронної пошти) і вашим паролем.